We are in search of a virtual assistant to join my team
We are launching a new retail website selling worldwide using drop-shipping model.
WordPress/Shopify experience is a plus Candidates with less experience/skill will still be considered.
We want to build a team of individuals who have a passion for providing the best service and price to our customers.
As the Ecommerce Manager, you will be responsible for driving eCommerce and online marketing for our brand new website adding content and item description
• Suggest new products for us to sell to potential clients
• Full Ecommerce P&L responsibilities including customer service, gross profit and net income target responsibilities that align with company objectives.
• Plan and manage inventory allocation per season according to revenue forecasting. Make ongoing (daily, weekly & monthly), SKU level inventory adjustments to stay current with consumer demand.
• conversion rate optimization and traffic drivers such as SEO.
• Maintain online content calendar. Implement strategic content updates to branded website pages, maintain seasonal product merchandising, journal entries and general company information. Ensure website messaging is aligned with social media channels.
• Create and implement campaigns to grow online audiences, website traffic and social media followers.
• Research and implement new technologies and applications that provides the best online consumer experience. Implement online tools such as catalogs, newsletters or company wide communication.
This is an excellent opportunity to work in a fast-paced, quickly growing environment with numerous possibilities. You will be given a lot of freedom to create, propose and deliver innovative digital commerce strategies, manage the site’s traffic and oversee the online store.
You need to know how to use Shopify, research for hot selling products, and seek good suppliers.
You will also need to be a fast learner and send daily report to the senior management with regards to the business.
This is a full-time position and we're looking for the right person who can work with us long-term.
Candidates with less experience/skill will still be considere