I want to create a WordPress plugin for a woo-commerce coupon. I have the function codes/snippet, which do the following things.
1. Buy one product and get another product for free and can fix their quantity.
2. Selected coupons have the ability to disabled the payment gateway (for example: If apply a "highfive" coupon on a checkout page, the User will get a 5% discount but can't select the COD option. He/She needs to pay through another payment gateway (available option.)
3. Session link can be given to an admin (example through notification bar), Admin now can send that link to their customer on chat/email or any other medium. When users will click on that link, they will get a prefilled coupon while checkout.
(I don't have a function/snippet for the following things)
4. Four templates will be shown (I don't have the template), Admin can select and send coupons to all customers or to a specific user.
5. Pop will appear on the front end (admin can enable or disable it). If a user subscribes he/she will get a discount which the admin can fix from the backend.