I need a plugin that works in Word Press Woo Commerce, to sell Zoom seminars, that accepts a payment and sends messages to connect to the seminar.
IMPORTANT NOTE: This is the third time I have republished this project, and at today, I have received proposals for the development of sites, themes, shops, positioning, but no proposals relating to my request.
Instead of useless automatic replies, and simple copy and paste of the title of the request, why not try reading the full content of the project, and simply talk about the requests and if able to carry it out.
1) In Woo Commerce the seminar to sell as a new product is inserted
2) The product must include the data relating to the seminar (connection link, password, etc.) and what is necessary to be able to be described
3) The product must include the date and time to put the product in unavailable, once the product reach date and time it must be placed as unavailable, so that it can no longer be purchased.
4) Once the product is purchased, and the payment has been successful, must be sended to customer an e-mail containing the data for the connection and the instructions for the connections
5) One or more e-mails must be able to be scheduled as a remainder (3 days before, 1 day before, 2 hours before, etc.) These data must be set at a general level
6) Payment must be made with paypal (there must be a choice whether to pay as a donation or as a service)
7) A report containing the data of the participants must be generated, so that they can be accessed.
Specific requests regarding the development of what is requested
What is requested is a rough overview, once the developer has been chosen, the correct way to proceed or any possible requests or improvements will be verified together.
The Plug-in is required to be well documented, with the possibility of updates and bug fixes.
It needs to be up to date and working with new versions of WordPress and WooCommerce.
I therefore want a development plan, bug fixes and adjustments with a commitment over time, with clear and transparent costs right away.
Costs will be an important parameter of choice, since these are experiments that will not guarantee the return on expenses.
The plug-in must have a trial period, and must be activated with a different activation code for each distributed plug-in. The plug-in must be disabled if the code is canceled. The activation code must be verified each time it is used, so that it can be blocked for any reason. We will choose together which is the most convenient and fastest method for online checks.
The plugin must integrate with the WooCommerce settings, in terms of Currency, Taxes, Shipping Costs and countries where the product is sold, as well as any other WooCommerce settings
No users, passwords, api will be provided, but test accounts must be created for the various accounts, where necessary (ES: Paypal, Stripe, Zoom or others necessary for the plug-in to work)
19 freelancers are bidding on average €204 for this job
Hello, i understand your whole project requirement , i can do your work which you mentioned , i have a 8+ year experience in WordPress , please come on chat so we can share your work , thank you Gaurav D.
Hi,I can create the pulgin into WordPress woo-commerce website for you are you available for a quick discussion ? My expertise: PHP, Laravel, WordPress, Shopify, Joomla, WooCommerce, and Custom Development. Regards