Verifying my payment method
Adding a verified payment method to your account allows making deposits and payments easier.
1. Click your profile picture thumbnail from the main menu bar. Then, click Manage beside Finances.
2. Click Verify Payment Method from the Finances menu.
3. Select your preferred payment source: Credit/Debit Card or PayPal
4. Provide the details required. Confirm that all information is correct to avoid verification errors.
5. Set your billing agreement currency. This will be the currency where you want your card to be charged. By default, the currency is set to your card's currency. This applies to credit card verification only.
For PayPal verification, your billing agreement's currency will depend on your account's primary currency.
6. Click Continue to complete verification.
Verifying your payment method is free. Some credit card gateways, however, may charge a small fee which will be automatically refunded in 2 - 3 business days.
Automatic billing is activated when you verify your payment method.
Verifying PayPal as a payment method is required to withdraw earnings to PayPal. Making a deposit also automatically verifies your payment method.
Credit card verification is simply adding a card to your account. Credit or debit card authentication is a different process.