Brand Director, Product designer (UX/UI) /////
Full time freelancer with a diverse background in corporate identity, UX/UI (web, app, VR, intelligent automobile & digital storefront), and concept design. Known best for leading the creation of fresh, innovative style and personality into every campaigns. Dynamic team player with exceptional creative and interpersonal skills who is highly motivated, idea-driven, excels in client and vendor relations.
Experienced in various industries nationwide /////
Collaborative experiences from IT, 3C, pharmaceutical, food and beverage, cosmetics, music to fashion industries. Clients include Sony, Canon, Shiseido, TSH biopharm, Toshiba, Phyto, Asus, Duskin, Sweet Animal T's, Cafe de O, Design Tshirt Graphic Japan...etc.
Thank you very much for taking your time reviewing the profile, looking forward to provide design services for You and Your Company!
Advertising and Design Industry/ Freelance/ Independent Contractor
Nov 2018 - Present
- Coordinate closely with business partners' marketing, analytic, and sales teams.
- Develop a multi-channel strategy and approachable concept that connects with culture, speaks to trends and amplifies the brand.
- Create differentiation and conversation strategy in the marketplace. Give clear insights to the team for project execution.
- Apply and create user centered interface based on research, taking into account strategic business objectives, user needs, systems constraints.
Freelance Graphic Designer/ Sr. Marketing Manager
Freelance/ Independent Contractor
Nov 2010 - Nov 2018 (8 years)
- Develop and help implement strategies for both new and existing products.
- Interact with all levels of marketing, from design and distribution decisions to advertising and public relations messaging.
- Gather data, perform market research to identify target markets and assess consumer perceptions, competition, business trends, and product value.
- Provide analysis, solutions, and general marketing expertise to help companies successfully sell their products.
Sr. Art Director
Advertising and Design Industry
Jul 2001 - Oct 2010 (9 years, 3 months)
- Planning, organizing and managing the project flows.
- Set strategy and/or design direction for campaigns or projects.
- Communicating conceptual ideas, detailed design and design rationale, both verbally and visually.
General Art Emphasis in Graphic Design -DropOut
California State University-Long Beach, 1997 - 2001
Advertising Design Certificate
ROP, South Regional Occupational Program
Exploring Electronic Commerce Certificate
ZDU online course
Internet Advertising Certificate
ZDU online course
Please feel free to add & drop me a message via LinkedIn :)