We can't please everyone but doing our very best and still maintained a good standing here. My company's business is to make yours effective & efficient. I own a small company doing outsourcing and digital marketing. You may check some sample works below from Data entry, Lead mining, email sending, Article Writing, Proofreading/Editing, Telemarketing, Designs, etc.
An experienced BPO Professional looking for clients for my company's services. Have worked in the areas of Lead Generation, Sales, Customer Service/Support, Data Entry/Processing, VA, Graphics Design for many employers here in Freelancer & companies around the world. I do have a strong foundation in these areas. My company offers such as Telemarketing, Customer Service, Graphics Design, Logo Design, Branding, Technical Support, Data Entry, Research to name a few. If qualifications are suitable for you, please consider my small company's services for your next project.
We were featured here in Freelancer and I am a Preferred Freelancer here.
Was very quick and able to build a social network
[26 September, 2022] So far everything is going well
[03 October, 2022] So far, we have received phone calls, emails and messenger inquiries. We are hoping these lead to sales but the framework is a good start
[18 October, 2022] Constantly checking and updating leads and driving new people to websites
[18 October, 2022] very good at keeping up with demand
[24 October, 2022] Always a great job
- Manage, train and do coaching to the team.
- Engage both client and team to make sure work is delivered.
- Understand the requirement of the client and support the team member or assigned agent of the project to deliver quality work.
Practice Development Officer
MACHACON & ASSOCIES Accounting Firm
Jul 2013 - Dec 2016 (3 years, 5 months)
- work closely with sector leads, providers, and other key stakeholders to provide a practitioners view of contract management.
- Collaborates with staff within the district to enhance the quality of service at the district level.
- Contributes to activities that support department goals and support responsible innovation in departmental practice.
- Participates in emergency management and response duties as required.
- Performs other duties as required.
Author's Solution Inc (Publishing Company)
Jun 2012 - Jul 2013 (1 year, 1 month)
- Developing and maintaining working relationships with new and existing clients.
- Meeting with clients to understand their business objectives and requirements for a project.
- Assessing technical solutions and ensuring they will deliver the client’s business objectives.
- Ensuring client projects are successfully delivered on time and within budget.
- Establishing new project opportunities.
- Monitoring updates within the publishing industry including changes to business models and tech.
Bachelor of Science in commerce major in Business Administration,
Saint Theresa College, Philippines 2000 - 2003
Bachelor\'s degree, Architecture and Fine Arts-Interior Design, (Undergraduate)
University of San Carlos, Philippines 1996 - 2000
Maritime Education and Training Center, Basic Safety Training with NAC, (Certified)
University of Cebu - Maritime Education and Training Center
Basic training for on board fire fighting, elementary first aid and personal survival techniques.
Contact Janis Kara M. about your job
Log in to discuss any details over chat.
Preferred Freelancer Program SLA 1 92% US English 1 88% UK English 1 83% US English 2 83% Employer Orientation Exam 1 80%