Please view samples, resume & contact info at: [login to view URL]
Working with great people on your freelance design projects.
2000- Current Rebecca Ross Graphic Design Portland, Oregon
• Designer for print, tradeshow and apparel graphics.
• Clients include Winning Team Sports Apparel, Community Newspapers Inc., Denham Brothers Construction, Baugh Skanska Construction, Operation Shoebox, and Global Events Group.
2001-2003 Community Newspapers, Inc Tigard, Oregon
• Designer of advertising and page layout for 17 area newspapers, contract publications, including mailers, brochures, event publications and posters.
• Designer of all in-house advertising and business media.
1999-2000 Promotion Products, Inc. Clackamas, Oregon
• Lead corporate graphic designer for tradeshow exhibitry.
• Responsible for concept, proposal and production of all tradeshow graphics.
• Designer on interpretive projects, museums and display graphics.
1996-1998 Exhibitgroup|Giltspur Beaverton, Oregon
• Responsible for design and production of all large format tradeshow graphics.
1998 Portland Community College Portland, Oregon
• Applied Science Degree in Graphic Design
Happily married to Eric and mother of beautiful, Sierra. We enjoy traveling, camping and fishing. I have been working on my family genealogy for 6 years, love to stamp and scrapbook. An active member of Beta Sigma Phi since 1995, and 2004 recipient of the PACE Award.