- Status: Closed
- Prize: €400
- Entries Received: 3
- Winner: Kreaterz
Design a quote comparison website for only 4 services related to academic writing (I will provide more details to the contest winner).
- Recruiters and service providers remain anonymous on the website, until they close the deal.
- Recruiters choose the type of service among the 4, and provide their project description as a text. Because recruiters could have competitive projects, descriptions must remain confidential and visible only to the registered service providers.
However, if they accept it, recruiters using the website could be listed openly.
To publish their job, recruiters can deposit funds by bank transfer to my company. This is a guaranty that the service provider will be paid.
- Dissemination: The website informs by email the service providers that a new project is available. The web designer should also propose channels of dissemination on social networks to inform if new jobs are available, in order to attract new service providers to our website.
- Service providers review the project description and provide a quote. The identity of the service providers should be hidden until the del is closed, to avoid recruiters to contact them directly.
- The website should have a chat system, which allows the recruiter and the service providers to discuss. Please provide a free simple chat system.
- All quotes are compared by the website and showed confidentially to the recruiter. We hold the quotes and let them accumulate until the end of the delay defined by the recruiter (according to the payment scheme that they have chosen), and then we divulgate the results to the recruiter according to the options that they have chosen:
o Option 1 (cheaper): We show the 4 best (cheapest or located closest to the recruiter or most experienced) offers and hide the others.
o Option 2 (more expensive): We show all the offers with possibility to locate them on a map.
- The website enables the secure deal between the parties by collecting the prepayment by the recruiter through bank transfer to my company when the deal is closed. We will be paying the service provider only once the job is done and the recruiter is happy and allows the payment. Similar to freelance method.
- Methods to keep recruiters and service providers using that website instead of making deals directly should be proposed.
Parties' affiliation to the website:
- Recruiters: Register for free and indicate their location. They can post their projects for free. They pay to know the identity of the service provider that they chose
- Service providers: Register for free the first month, then pay a monthly fee. Need to fill up a profile (number of years of experience in each type of service, possibility to upload a CV, must indicate if they are a company or a freelancer)
Language: English with an automatic translation (google)
Something very simple, austere style, not many images. Recruiters are professors in academy or CEOs in enterprises. Service providers are consulting companies and freelancers.
Front page indicates the nb of opened projects, and the nb of service providers available (anonymously).
It has a field for Recruiters, and a field for Service providers, each of them has Register/login field. Registration is free for both.
It highlights the advantages of using this website:
. Confidentiality: Project description remains secure and visible only to registered service providers
. Privacy: Recruiters and Service providers remain anonymous until the deal is closed
. Service provider's payment guaranteed: Recruiter deposits the money by us when the work starts
. Recruiter's satisfaction guaranteed
Cost model: PAYMENTS by bank transfer only
- Recruiter: pays to know the identity of the service provider that they chose
- Service provider: Register for free the first month, then pay a monthly fee
- Transaction fee
- Ads, ...
After this job there will be the opportunity to develop a mobile app to access this service
“Professional work, on time and reliable.”