Precision Agriculture Software Project
In summary, I want software like [login to view URL] in the field of precision agriculture. Details are below.
To determine plant health and development, plant viability will be analyzed by digitizing the multi-spectrum photos taken by the drone, taking into account the phenological phases of the plant.
This analysis will be grouped on a product basis with the help of statistical methods and image processing techniques based on analysis methods valid all over the world.
Reports will be produced from the data processed as a result of grouping under the following headings.
1 - CROP COUNT AND YIELD / HARVEST ESTIMATION
- Make harvest estimates by counting plants with the help of image processing techniques.
- Be able to calculate crop count and harvest for agricultural products
- In addition, with the help of analysis created by machine learning techniques, the crop yield should be reported with high
accuracy before harvest.
2 - PLANT HEALTH INDEXING (ADVANCED AND BASIC)
- Determining plant health in agricultural products, creating reports to monitor plant yield and take preventive steps.
- To analyze photos obtained from multi-band images in order to monitor plant viability and to examine plant health.
3 - CANOPY MAPPING
- Identify the current condition of the crop (especially for field crops) and diagnose with high accuracy with
the Vegetation Map to be created.
- To monitor the quality and development of crop productivity by separating live vegetation from inanimate structures
(soil, weed, etc.).
4 - FIELD CROP PERFORMANCE EVALUATION
- To report the crop performance of the plant as a result of tracking the crop in the field over a period of time.
- By interpreting the time series data to be created with the help of this software, the productivity of the crop in the field by years should be tracked.
5 - MEASUREMENT OF CROP NITROGEN CONTENT
- As a result of examination of agricultural products in terms of plant nutrition, determination of crop nitrogen content
and reporting the effect of nitrogen content on yield
- To create maps in which soil fertility is analyzed in terms of plant nutrition,
- To create the necessary reports to follow the crop productivity in terms of soil quality.
6 - DROUGHT / STRESS IDENTIFICATION
- Determining the water needs of the crops and soil by making drought and water stress analysis of the field crops and
creating supportive reports to increase the crop yield.
7 - WEED INTENSITY CALCULATION
- determination and reporting of weeds that negatively affect crop health and nutrition in agricultural areas
8 - CANOPY TEMPERATURE MEASUREMENT
- Detecting and reporting plant abnormalities occurring in different regions by detecting differences in vegetation
9 - PHENOTYPE AND GENOTYPING
- Creating crop phenotypes and genotypes to create reports specific to the type of plant on the land (plant type, disease
on the land, damage, loss of yield, etc.).
- Reporting specific diagnoses, such as land-specific disease and damage type.
10 - DISEASE DENSITY MAPPING
- Detecting abnormalities on the land, crop diseases, grouping and reporting according to their density
11 - CROP & AREA DAMAGE REPORT
- To be able to create crop damage reports on a field basis as a result of disasters and diseases affecting agricultural
- Calculation of spatial / volumetric losses and determination of crop losses by creating two and three dimensional models
of crop damages
12 - FOREST MANAGEMENT AND FOREST RENEWAL
- Classification of tree species in the forest and grouping and reporting by determining according to their species