My name is Felix and I’m the founder of a trading company, mainly selling items from China to US/UK etc.
I’m looking for a virtual assistant who can help me during the week for an average of 5 hours per day, ideally long-term. MUST speak great English, know Chinese (Ideally Cantonese).
You’ll be doing a variety of tasks, including:
1. Contact Supplier on [login to view URL] and order items, then notify warehouse with the delivery instruction, and follow up with the delivery daily to ensure arrival
2. Helping me with personal tasks (e.g. scheduling mtgs, booking travel, answering & returning calls etc…)
3. Basic accounting tasks, calculate the daily profit & losses bases on provided instruction
4. Doing a variety of other tasks (must be comfortable trying new tasks often)
5. Most tasks assigned will be communicate through wechat.
6. Customer services on Zendesk / Facebook / Instagram
I’m looking for someone detail-oriented, reliable and positive. Big bonus if you consider yourself an optimist.
Please let me know:
1. Your hourly rate
2. What hours you’re available (please convert this to the GMT+8 , Hong Kong time-zone)
3. Why you are VA — What do you enjoy most about it?
4. let you know whether you can perfectly 看得懂中文.
5. Do you have any experience with customer service work?
45 freelancers are bidding on average $10/hour for this job
Hello, I’m a Chinese native speaker and I’m currently live in Italy and shuttle few times in China, if you need please contact me further information details via email, thanks.