I have an emergency program. I already started write the program a little bit ... I need someone finish the rest of the program for me by Thursday evening.
Here is the software requirement:
language : c#
objective: I need to design a program which will record patient color testing.
Here are the steps from patient stand point:
1) Patient gives gender and age information
2) Patient starts taking a test. The screen have 8 color circles. (red, yellow, blue green, orange, purple, black and brown). These 8 circle also form a big circle. There is a button in the middle of big circle with the text "Next word".
3) When user click on the "next word" button, it will show a text label under the button. This word have color (it must be one of the eight color. Then patient can click on the color circle based on what he sees the color of the word.
4) Then patient clicks on next button for next word
5) This repeat until 18 words ... The word and color must be random.
6) I need to record the time how long does it takes between clicking on "next word" and patient to select the color circle. I also need to record the total time of the whole test.
7) I also need to know the result of each test. The correctioness and what kind of word is displaying.
8) All information must be stored in access database
As an administrator view:
1) Admin can set up the word listing. The word can be retrieved from database or text file (I prefered text file)
2) Each word has a 6 different attributes.
High Frequency Semantic Radical Words
Low Frequency Semantic Radical Words
High Frequency Phonolgical Radical Words
Low Frequency Phonolgical Radical Words
High Frequency No Radical Words
Low Frequency No Radical Words
3) User can add, delete, edit the word listing and save it in text file.
Admin can view the result of each patient test
I have some code ... I need this asap
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).
winxp and access 2000
dot net Framework 1.1