hello I have a tool made but looking to expand on it a little
1. there's a site called [url removed, login to view] ( not our site )
2. the tool will use python to create lineups for this website. looking to use it for two sports NFL & NBA. example of a lineup optimizer works [url removed, login to view]
3. to explain in more details users choose players from each team playing that day. Each player has a position. for Nba: PG PG SG SG SF SF PF PF C (Roster) for Nfl: QB RB RB WR WR WR TE K D (Roster) 4. I have an NFL tool made but it needs a little more tweaking than that can be the template for the NBA tool.
5. Each player has a price and the total price for the entire roster of 9 players is 60k.
6. looking for it to use combination and optimization to come up with the best odds. tools that do this a little similarly [url removed, login to view] [url removed, login to view]
optimization function seeks to minimize a variable or variables
then I think you should be able to rotate their parameter weights every draw.
And then recompute the optimal solution