I would like some software to be developed that helps us track which employees have completed their competency testing and indicate when it is due to be completed next. All competency testing is completed in JotForm and the results can be integrated with Google sheets.
I need software which accomplishes the following:
1. Data about employees (date of hire, location, job title) from ADP is uploaded into the system from ADP or Excel.
2. Assign employees a preceptor based on job title and location
2. Assign employees competencies based on job title and date of hire
3. Determine who has completed the competency based on jot-form data uploaded into Google sheets. (Jot Form integrates with Google Sheets).
4. Be able to look up by preceptor who needs to complete competencies (which employees are "over-due" for competency to be completed.
5. There are a total of 28 or so competencies that need to be tracked. In addition, there are about 5 competencies that need to be completed when someone is hired.
6. All competencies are completed on Jot Form by the preceptor.