Hi! I have a website and a bunch of URLS. I want to be able to manage them all from 1 wp backend. Each site will be similar to this format with dynamic pieces. It will also have lots of keywords and hidden words.
I also need an iframed hidden linked page so I can know who is going on my site (I want to see when they viewed my linked profile).
Budget is less than 200
This is what I want to do:
The linkedin thing is like here
And I also want google analytics connected to everything.
I want to
1) think of a new market segment
2) find a valid url on godaddy and buy it
3) connect the url to the WP backend and instantiate a page
4) I would then replace the template words with my own
5) Now when people go to that URL, they see a splash page that looks custom to the url
6) When I want to update it, I can do it all from the same wp backedn