I am a Python learner who is studying the text processing. I started following a Packt book and face difficulty to get my coding working in terms of allowing the processing of wrong words and linking their functions to the tkinter's GUI codes.
For this, I am willing to hire an experienced Python user who can fix the code or write a totally new set of code as long as the final code is working and transparent.
I provide my requirements or needs as shown below.
First part of the spell application deals with the spelling processing:
1. The first part of the spelling application needs to receive an uploaded source text or pdf file that can be converted to a lexicon file for cross-checking with the user's written inputs. The source file will be provided by me when interested candidate accepts this job.
2. The second part of the spelling application needs to detect wrong words when manually typed words are inserted, and then display an special characters on the wrong words to indicate the presence of wrong words.
3. The third part of the spelling program needs to produce and display a list of potential correct words (that are extracted from the dictionary file) based on the wrong words detected in section 2
4. The fourth part of the spelling program needs to produce a set of statistics to show how capable of the spelling program to detect wrong words. More details will be given when you accept this job.
The second part of the spell application deals with the tkinter's GUI creation.
1. To create a button to upload new source file for the spell program.
2. To create a button to tell the spelling program to read the user's written input.
3. To create a button to display the wrong words detected.
4. To create a button to display the suggested correct words.
5. To create a button to replace the wrong words into the correct option based on the suggestion in 4.
6. To create a button to produce the statistics for display.
I have done all except the first part of the 4th steps and second part of the 6th steps. Improvement is welcome.